
so as you can see
i've also started a blog. I swear
everyone's doing it. so today Troy and I celebrated our own little x mas because this was the only night off he had with finals coming up. So we went to church and came home and cooked dinner together while playing x mas music. we cooked a really good pasta dish. after that we opened our gifts which was really fun. troy got me some diamond
earings (
dont worry there not real) but there really really pretty, he also got me gloves and a scarf and a really cute
hoodie. In my stocking he filled it with candy, gum,
chapstick, 2 necklaces, bracelets, slippers, and a really cute stuffed dog ( he got me that one cause a real one is too expensive) i thought that was so cute that he thought of that. anyway after that we watched Miracle on 34th street (the old version). seriously tonight was the funnest night ever for us. I just love nights like these where everything turns out perfect!

So i hope i can make some new friends on doing this blog and i'll try and write on it as much as possible, cause i hate when people dont write in it everyday, i just love reading everyones blogs. ( i check it like a million times a day haha) anyway thats it.

oh forgot to mention this was our first x mas tree . It was so much fun decorating it, and the smell is sooo good!
4 comments:
Cute blog! Sounds like a fun night for you guys...Troy did good on your gift too! So, I'm guessing I'm one of those people you hate for not posting on my blog each day-haha...I'll try and get better about that!
okay,
now I can leave comments! thanks for fixing it. I love your blog and I love you guys, I think you are both so smart! I loved hearing about your little christmas together.. it will be a lasting memory... the simple things in life are what give us our greatest treasures!
troy you are the greatest husband, next to mine of course!
love,
mom mccook
Mom, I thought you said Todd was the greatest husband-hahaha
Cute blog Candice! Im excited that you started one now I can check up on you!! Post lots of pictures!
Love you!
I cant wait to start my own blog. and hey it's 10 pm your time monday night and im still waiting for your new update, i thought you were going to post everyday!!
love
carolee
Post a Comment