Sunday, March 18, 2007

so my mom says she was trying to post me a comment and said she couldnt because where you usually click to post it wasnt showing up...well if your having the same problem, just click where you would to post and then it will show up.....i know it sounds confusing but maybe you understand. wow thats hard to explain for some reason!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi candice,

hey read cara's blog, it's the funniest.
sorry I haven't written any response, but now I know the secret and will keep up.
today bought some new pillows, and bedspreads... sure wish troy could paint for me! does he have any time off? that I can fly him over?
mom

Anonymous said...

I figured that all by myself. I'm so smart!

Love, Joy

Anonymous said...

can't wait to get a good hair cut

my bangs are really buggin!

mom

Anonymous said...

sorry I HAD to trim my bangs,, I couldn't see,

mom
don't be mad

Carolee said...

post something new so I can leave a new comment:)

Kristen said...

post already and maybe we would comment....

Anonymous said...

Wow, I see what you are doing, you don't blog and wait to see how many comments people will write to you about blogging more. You are very clever Candice.

Joy

Anonymous said...

come on put the picture of our family at conference! tell about conference ....
we want blog!

mom

Anonymous said...

okay,

candice, you need to write your 100 things... when you are bored at work get writing!
mom