Thursday, September 27, 2007

Here it is

so im kinda retarted with the computer as you can tell...anyway heres the condo, its not done yet we still have some things to hang and get curtins for our room rather than using sheets to block out the sun and also we are going to paint the spare bedroom cause it just has primer on it and the bathroom has some red, you can see it in the pic.oh and i just remembered...i forgot to take a picture of our balcony...its really big. well tell me what you think.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

candice, your house is So NICE!
I LOVE it!! I'm really excited for you!!!
Thanks for sharing pictures

Anonymous said...

your apt. looks great. glad you were able to download the pictures.. will be fun to visit you again,
mom

Taryn said...

I love it!! Are your kitchen cabinets red? So cute! And I noticed you guys got a new coffee table :)

Anonymous said...

Loved your pics, take more as you do stuff. I can't wait to see you and your home at thanksgiving.
Joy

Carolee said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

you have a knack in making your home look so cool, and comfy...

glad you have such a nice place.

looking forward to being there again with you.
mom

Lish said...

Candice- your place is way cute! I'm still upset with you though, I'm in desperate need of a decent cut and color and you are no where near me now! I will forgive you one of these days ;)

Brit said...

Candice! Your place is SO cute! I'm so excited you have a blog, now we can keep in touch better. Stop putting such gorgeous pics of yourself on there, you're making us all feel bad

Jayne said...

mom wants a new blog



mom