Thursday, September 6, 2007

i know i know its been like forever!

well do you ever get in those moods where you have sooooo much to write about that it would just take to much time to write it all and you just dont feel like it. so im just going to give a brief summary of all what has happened because i dont feel like typing a novel.
so im here in az finally, the drive was the worst, i was driving alone and my view the whole way down was a stupid moving truck for 13 hrs! sooo we moved into troys parents house for two weeks because our condo wasnt ready yet. then we moved into the condo and a week of living there it got sold...........so now we are looking for another place to live by the 25th....seriously i have moved so many times in the past two years it just makes me angry! lets see its been like 6 times! anyway so things have been a little crazy. oh and i also have started a new job, its going good, the only thing i dont really like about it is i get off at 6:30 so i dont get home until 7 which is so late for me. Im not used to it because my last job i got off at 4 and worked 7 hrs a day and this job is 9 hrs a day except for thurs its 5 hrs. other than that its going good. Troy stated school and its much much easier than byu so hopefully his grades will be straight a's this year! So i do have to say i miss utah alot! our 2 years up there were soooo easy, i miss those days, rent was cheap, our schedules were perfect so we got to see alot of each other, we had friends!, really good ward, im trying to be positive tho although some days its hard. Get this school for asu is 8,500 verses 1800 that we paid at byu, what the heck that makes me angry!

anyway hope everything i said made sense im typing whatever is on my mind. so when i move into my other apt. and when its put together i'll have to post pics.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I think the "key word" in this post is ANGRY :)

Sorry about all the moving, that is the worst. It's always an adjustment when you move to a new place. You have to start all over making new friends, getting used to the new schedule. Give it some time and you will love it! Especially when it cools off :)!!

I hope you find a new place soon. I'm glad that Troy likes school.

Jayne said...

so glad to get a real update! but sorry it's been tough, hey, you forgot to tell about your great 6 weeks living all expenses paid with your parents ;)
Yeah, I think when the temperature gets below 95 degrees life will be better too. Glad Troy is doing better in school, and when you get really settled you'll make friends.
Glad your job is picking up abit for you. Hey, we'll be down in a week.. looking forward to seeing you.
mom

Taryn said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw an update! I know what you mean about the moving thing-it's the worst, I hope you guys find an apartment you like soon. Keep the updates coming!

Melissa said...

good job on the post! Hopefully you'll be able to find a good place to live and get settled. I promise it's a lot better here when the weather is good. I still need you to do me and my girls hair soon (hopefully before next friday)

Carolee said...

Finally!! I hate moving too. Hopefully this is it for a few years.

Steph said...

Hey! Cute blog! Well, I'm excited about your new place. Good luck with the move. You'll have to post pics once you're in and all settled. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you lots. :)