Friday, November 2, 2007

HALLOWEEN

on monday we carved our pumpkins, then on halloween night we went to troys sister's house and we got dressed and and had dinner over there and watched the movie willow, troy is so proud of his devil pumpkin haha.














9 comments:

Cara Fish said...

Fun! Evan would LOVE that pumpkin. Troy will have to teach him how to do that. Hope you are feeling better...

Anonymous said...

what you were sick? sorry,

I love it when you update your blog, I love those pictures, troy is so funny, and you look GOOD,

that's nice you went over to troy's sisters house.
mom

j2nielsen said...

That first picture isn't one I would show to your kids if you want them to keep their eyebrows! It's awesome!

Taryn said...

These pictures are so funny... nice job on the pumpkins!

Kristen said...

sexy kitty cat MEOW!!!! ok I'm such a nerd! You guys look great! and talk about professional pumpkin carvers :) You should have seen the one I did...it's so sad!

Steph said...

Ok, we're making our blog private...so send me your e-mail address! Thanks. :)

Carolee said...

Seriously what is Troy doing in the second picture!!

Jayne said...

okay , we are way past halloween,

move on to December!

mom

was so great being with you two.

Melissa said...

You so need a new post. Where have you been?