Here is a picture of my sister Melissa as she is being suprised at her birthday party. There were a lot of people and food. It was a lot of fun!

Here are somemore pics from new years at cara and evans, we had so much fun and we played lots of fun games. one of the games was the dress your husband in a wedding dress and make it out of toilet paper, i'll put a video of troy walking down the "runway" all the guys had to do it.
3 comments:
That picture of Melissa is classic! So fun!
Troy was pretty funny too, I will have to remember that game for our next party!
Nice you finally posted:)
That video was the best! I love that Troy tossed the bouquet! You're going to have to teach me how to post a video.
you little brat! you totally came to CALIFORNIA! and DIDNT call your favorite! just kidding PILLA! i'm so sad we missed you guys! please call me when your here next! I miss you!
Post a Comment