Wednesday, March 19, 2008

lots and lots of pictures!

so my pictures are out of order so i would start at the bottom to look at my pics. then everything will make sense.



worst pic haha but one of the few pics me and troy had of just us two on the trip......i love troy!

heres the necklace troy got for me. My cousin actually made it, shes amazing at making jewelry, he also got me a nano ipod for when i work out! hes the best i loved my presents!!!

heres me and troy with collette and chase (troy's sister) at Tucanos on my birthday. Yay 22!



my red head best friend



here is andrea and steph, i went to hair school with them. They really made going to school so much fun. We are missing 2 other girls Rachel and Jamie. I miss all these girls!




yes the ugliest faces ever! these are our other great friends lexi and jared. Lexi and i graduated high school together! there are so fun to hang out with!





just last week me and troy were able to go to utah for a whole week (he had spring break so i took off work) and we got to visit all of our good friends that we miss so much, this is a pic of melissa and ben. It was her b day. i love her, i call her my red head best friend! we were in the same ward and they lived right above us. whats funny is for a while we didnt know they lived right about us so when they would be loud we would hit the broom stick really hard on the ceiling to make them stop. and whats funny is one day she sat next to me in R.S. and we introduced each other and she told me where she lived i told her where i lived and i realized crap there the ones above us. i was so embarrassed but we laugh about that now.







this is my brothers baby boy Nate, hes the cutest!





this is a pic of my mom and dad with all the grandkids








then in the beginning of march me and troy went to cali to visit family for the weekend. We were all together ( mom and dad, 6 kids and spouses, and 15 grandkids) it was so fun to all get together. we actually celebrated easter that sunday since we were all there and did a fun egg hunt which money is hidden inside! this pic is of me and my sissy's (we're missing my sis in law taryn)









these flowers troy sent to my work a couple of weeks ago (for no reason) everyone would ask "what did he do?" haha. i thought it was so sweet and such a suprise! it also came with the sweetest note ever! thanks troy!






















here are pictures of my little salon at my house, i've been doing tons of hair, and loving it! i also got cards made and everthing. Its great to have my own little space to do this and all the stuff i need to do it!












17 comments:

Jayne said...

yea, great post! first of all, that picture of Nate, is dang cute, you're really gonna have to try really hard to get a baby as cute as him!, and i'm laughing about your noisy neighbors upstairs. I remember well about you complaining about them. so funny! and now they are your best friends. Love the necklance, loved all the pictures, good job!

Christina said...

oh so fun! i didnt realize you had a salon at your house! HOW NICE!! where in AZ do you live?? i need to hook you up with more clients!

looks like a fun bday--your hubby is too sweet--

Taryn said...

I loved this post. Love all the pictures, especially of you and Nate! So cute! You have the cutest clothes too! That's such a pretty necklace that Troy got you for your b-day-did Debbie make it? How nice to get flowers for no reason too! Did you eat at J-Dawgs? Oh, and where did you get those pictures in your salon room? I really want them! Oh, one more thing-that ugly face is possibly the worst one I've ever seen! Ha!!

Taryn said...

candice, i've never seen an uglier face of you. i love it! your teeth look crooked too!
ryan

Kristen said...

great post! Loved all the pictures:) LOVE love the necklace, Debbie is amazing!
And flowers for no reason...Troy is the MAN!!!

Carolee said...

You have a talent of being able to make the ugliest face ever!! I am still laughing at that picture. I have looked at it like 3 times and am going to look at it 1 more time before I leave:)

Carolee said...

I just looked at it up close and it is even better, you look like you have a snaggle tooth.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Fun! A salon in your home, that's great! Can you buy Kadus down there where you are? I cannot get over how ugly of a face you can pull off! Way to go!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Hey, it's me, Bethany! Your little salon looks great! And what a sweet hubby you have to send flowers for no reason!! You always look so beautiful in your pics!

Steph said...

Ok that ugly face is officially THE sickest I have ever seen you do. Impressive. :)

Nicklepickle said...

canders you're too amazing! I miss the way you make ugly faces! I think I really need to come visit you now!

Jade said...

Hello Darling!!!! First of all you are so freaking gorgeous!!!!! ah I love you! I think you are so cute!

Todd Family said...

HEY! i haven't talked to you since EFY! oh the memories! Oh, i guess we saw each other at that New years eve party! How's AZ? well you look beautiful as ever. you going to be in arizona forever or what? if you are ever in california, let's hang out! love you!

Steph said...

Love this post! So many good pictures! That is awesome that you can do hair out of your house! Ryan and Taryn's baby is SO stinkin' cute!!!

Bladh Familia said...

hi Candice! I know who you are. haha, well i have never officially met you, but i heard all about you and troy when you hung out with JD and Kelsey Tolen a couple years ago. And i found a pic of you and benj going to sadies together and heard about that. Plus i know your dad and mom and they are awesome! ha, maybe one day we should actually meet!!!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I'm so excited that you do hair! I need my hair done sooo bad. Please email me so I can set up an appointment!
hascutekids@yahoo.com
Jamie (Kalli & Krista (Biggs) cousin)

Jared Westergard said...

Oh my gosh that is the ugliest picture of me. Oh well I tell my friend at work when you make that face I call you Ping. We get a good laugh out of it. We move in August around the 8th. I can't wait till we can hang out all the time! It will be WAY fun!