2 days ago
Monday, April 14, 2008
so everyone is wanting me to update my blog but honestly there is nothing to write about. I've just been busy with work and also doing lots of hair (which im excited about that) and troy is staying busy studying alot. Hes trying to find a part time job and has applied to a few places. Troy is also playing softball for our ward and hes also in a city league that he plays with all his friends and he LOVES it. He truely gets excited about it like a little boy its so cute. As for me i guess my favorite thing to do right now is go see my little niece Tessa, i've been trying to get her to walk, its the cutest thing ever, shes still so little and its funny to see such a little person walk! it makes me want to have kids! anyways thats about it....see nothing exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
yes it is, cuz i love to hear anything about you guys...post more often!! I love you and miss you so much, and I can't wait till you have a baby, I will be soo excited...ill call you this week
Canders! You need to get pregos!! You guys sound busy.. but thats a good thing! miss you friend.. i promise i will come out to visit you soon!
so..you are pregnant?! :) I can make your blog life interesting! :) what part of Arizona do you life? Where you working? I feel we have a lot of catching up to do missy! it's like we went to EFY and that was the end of our friendship! :)I promise I am cool outside of EFY! OK goodbye..have a nice day
OOOOMGGG!!! I havent seen you in ONE million years!!!! How have you been???? I miss you so much come visit me! (wait you still live in provo right? I'm retarted) lol
I loved your new blog, it's fun to hear little details of your life.
can't wait to see Tessa too! that is how Melissa was, she was so tiny and walked so good.
see you soon
sometimes it's nice to have nothing to write about, because that means life isn't too crazy. take it easy while you can!
Check out our blog, you can see all the craziness we go through.
http://thecrazyholdens.blogspot.com/
Candice, this is your cousin. I am trying to catch up with you since I moved to Phoenix for the summer. Who knows, maybe we could do something fun that would give you something to blog about. Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment