Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

TODAY IS MY MOMS BIRTHDAY! JUST WANTED TO LET HER KNOW THAT I LOVE HER AND THAT SHE TRUELY IS THE BEST MOM EVER! HERES A LIST OF WHY I LOVE HER:

SHES THE BEST COOK EVER
SHE LOVES GENEOLOGY
SHE IS ALWAYS DOING SOME KIND OF SERVICE FOR SOMEONE
SHE THINKS SHES SOOO FUNNY
SHE LOVES MY DAD
SHE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME OUT WITH ANTHING
ALWAYS VERY SWEET
LOVES EVERYONE
VERY GENEROUS
GETS SO EXCITED TO TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE BREAD
LOVES HER KIDS AND SHE LETS US KNOW IT
SELFLESS
SHES A PEOPLE PERSON, EVERYONE LOVES HER
AND JUST ALL AROUND GREAT PERSON AND I SO BLESSED TO HAVE HER AS MY MOM!

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

oh, candice,
that brought tears to my eyes. I appreciate all that you said, and will try to live up to that.

I'm so grateful you are my daughter, I love YOU so much and so proud of you,

thanks for all that you do for me to make my life better,
love
mom

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Mom!
That was a fun list and I ditto everything you said :)
Love you Mom!!

Steve and Steph said...

I had my cell phone stolen earlier this year and can totally relate! I love your blog! I didn't know you were a blogger. You are so cute!

Taryn said...

That was a great list, it was sweet and made me laugh too!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Oh, Happy Birthday to your Mom- she's the best!
P.S.- Love my hair!