Sunday, August 10, 2008

3 years!!!

Troy and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on aug. 6th. I seriously cant believe its already been that long. Troy took me out to a nice dinner and then we went on a gondola ride (it came with the dinner!). I honestly am so happy that i married Troy, these past 3 years have been the best and im truely blessed to have him as my husband!!!! yay for eternity!

9 comments:

Jared Westergard said...

Hey you guys! Congrats on the 3 years!! Lexi and I are officially moved in and loving it. We totally need to hang out.

Carolee said...

Fun!! We just had our 10 year. We didnt get to do anything because he was on call but next week when mom is here and watch the kids we are going to go to the temple and out to eat:)

OurFamily said...

Hey there! Hope you dont mind I just found your blog :) congrats on 3 years!

***LIZ*** said...

Yay! 3 years!! Congrats!

Jayne said...

yep, candice you truly picked a "winner" Troy is a wonderful husband and friend, and a fabulous son in law, we really love him

Jared Westergard said...

Are you guys back in town yet we want to hang out with you! Let us know!

Bethany and Cameron said...

I just popped on here and I hafta say that pic at the top of your blog is a BEAUTIFUL pic of you!:) I'll be calling you soon--my hair needs to be chopped!:)

Jayne said...

okay,
I"m so ready for you to update your blog!


mom

Laura and Joseph said...

Hey there! How cute that you had a gondola ride. Was that somewhere in AZ? I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys before we moved back to UT. If we end up back in AZ we will definitely have to hang out more often.