Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I was tagged

8 favorite shows....

1. Lost
2. E news
3. dancing with the stars
4. 90210 (the old one)
5. Desperate housewives
6. law and order svu
7. i cant think of anymore

8 things i did yesterday......

1. did bethany's hair
2. did troys hair
3. did Elysias hair
4. cleaned the house
5. did laundry
6. made dinner
7. took a bath
8. went to bed

8 things to look forward to....

1. going to cali this weekend to have the McCook thanksgiving
2. spending time with troy (we're so busy)
3. having children
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. sleeping in tomorrow!!!
7. having a free day tomorrow
8. did i mention sleeping in

8 favorite restaurants....

1. costa vida/ cafe rio
2. olive garden
3. tucanos
4. cpk
5. Dahl and Deluca (in sedona, best italian food ever!)
6. papa johns
7. Johnny's pizza
8. whatever yummy

8 things on my wish list.....

1. a nice long vacation with Troy!
2. babies
3. to be skinny again!!!!
4. clothes
5. shoes
6. i guess money haha
7. a new car
8. are you thinking im materialistic?? haha

8 people to tag.....

melissa
kristen
carolee
taryn
cara
lexi
nicole
megan
and whoever would like to

6 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey! It's your engagement picture! I love it!

Jayne said...

I always love your blogs, you are too funny,

you and sleep.. and food, so much like your mother!

Jared Westergard said...

Thanks for the tag. This is a fun one. We need to get together again soon.

Bethany and Cameron said...

And I thank you sooooo much for doin' my hair! I LOVE it, as usual! You are awesome!:)

***LIZ*** said...

I guess I am a material girl too, because I will give you an amen on your 8 things on my wish list...

Nicklepickle said...

K I am such a loser.. I just read this! I don't think I got the memo! But was that me you tagged!?? ahhh! What!? I don't know how to do tagged things! I'm lame I know! Can't wait to see your pretty face soon!
Love you!