CONGRATS!!!
That's awesome! I am, too! When are you due?
Congratulations. How far along are you. That will be so much fun, cousins the same age. :)
congrats!!! That is so exciting! You will make such a great mommy!
Okay, shame on you for just writing "I'm pregnant!"!!! We need details!!! Due date??? Heeeelllooooo!!!:) Soooooo happy for you two!:) Congrats!!!
Congratulations! When are you due???
I"m so excited to get another grand baby and for Candice to be a mom, Did I tell you what a great mom she was to her pet rat Zina?this will be so fun! YippeeeI hope it has RED hair , just like CandiceTroy will be a great daddy too
YAY!!!!!!!
We can't wait and are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! How exciting!
WHAT!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
That's awesome! I am, too! When are you due?
Congratulations. How far along are you. That will be so much fun, cousins the same age. :)
congrats!!! That is so exciting! You will make such a great mommy!
Okay, shame on you for just writing "I'm pregnant!"!!! We need details!!! Due date??? Heeeelllooooo!!!:) Soooooo happy for you two!:) Congrats!!!
Congratulations! When are you due???
I"m so excited to get another grand baby and for Candice to be a mom, Did I tell you what a great mom she was to her pet rat Zina?
this will be so fun! Yippeee
I hope it has RED hair , just like Candice
Troy will be a great daddy too
YAY!!!!!!!
We can't wait and are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! How exciting!
WHAT!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment