Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dedicated to Troy...

Troy is truely the best husband! why you ask? well lately i've had a couple cravings :) so Troy has made a few trips to the store for me to get me some pickles, then another occasion i told him i was wanting some ice cream and he suprised me with some and now tonight i was talking on the phone with him saying how bad i wanted now and laters (my fav. candy). He was taking longer than expected because he was just coming home from school and so i called him and he said he was at the store looking for my candy and they didnt have any so he went to another store to find them. Seriously is he the best or what?! I am so lucky and i just love him so much!! I am so excited to start a family with him i just cant wait to see what a great father hes going to be!!! I am just so blessed i have him in my life!!!!!

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Haha! He really is the best for getting you those foods because nothing is better than fulfilling those cravings!

Kristen said...

ya you did get a good one:) How thoughtful of him!

Todd Family said...

How fun! I'm so excited for your family!

Joanne Jarman said...

Hi! It was fun to see you at the baby shower! Visit my blog anytime jarmanjabber.blogspot.com

- Joanne!

Jayne said...

Yes, he's really is one in a million. But he's a lucky guy too.

Andrea Lee said...

wow, chris would just tell me i needed to watch what I ate and laugh when I went to the store at midnight for skittles. You luck lucky girl.

Tarah said...

Aawwwhh..... How sweet! He is such a nice husband!