Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4th of july

For the 4th of July my family went to our cabin in prescott, it was alot of fun and nice weather. I hadnt spent a 4th of july with my family in years so it was nice to be able to do that. here is a pic of me and troy watching the fire works. My dad and Troy. Im lame and hardly took any pictures. All in all it was a great time and place to spend with family, except for the fact that for some reason i was sooooo swollen while i was there.
Heres a random pic of me and Troy and my cousin cara's baby shower


a while ago Troy took me to fountain hills

keep scrolling down i have a ton of new posts



4 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Candice! Looks like you guys are doing well! Are you getting excited for the baby? When is your due date?

shayne said...

My grandparents live in Prescott....weird!

Eaton Family said...

I cant believe how amazing you look. I get so huge when I am prego but all you have is your cute little belly!

Erich and Katie said...

great job on the posts girl!! lots to see! and your poor feet. Love the shower pictures, it was a great party.
Hang in there, let me know if you need to go get a good pedicure :)