Wednesday, September 23, 2009

lots of pics

My body ISNT back to normal yet, but at least my ankles are!
this is her at i think 2 weeks











i painted her toe nails but it was so hard to take a pic of them she kept wiggling her toes and feet

she sometimes sleeps with her mouth open





she has shoes on! (3.5 weeks)



this is how she likes to sleep










this picture of her makes me laugh so hard everytime




me and troy went to a reception, first time troys mom babysat her



she loves her little wrap



she likes bath time (4 weeks)







tummy time




how cute!


she totally posed all by herself! 2 days from being 5 weeks




















14 comments:

Todd Family said...

YAY! I have been waiting for pictures of her! she is so cute! Her little legs are so cute and tiny!! :)

Kristen said...

I'm just dying Candice! She is so cute!!! I love her!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her :)
It's hard to desrcibe how you feel about your baby..only when you have one yourself can you realize just how much you love them :) now you know how much I love my babies!!
I'm so happy for you! Your such a good mommy and Troy of course, is such a good daddy, we all know he would be!
I LOVE her toes painted and HELLO she is so tall!!!hahaha

Jill Duncan said...

She is so cute! love her toenails painted- I don't know how in the world you were able to do that though!

Missy said...

She is adorable! I have to say that she is the perfect combination of you and your husband:)

Collette said...

ohhh! cute! this just makes me miss you all so much! she really does look like both troy AND you! don't you just love dressing her up!? love you guys!

Jess said...

She is so cute Candice! You guys look so happy!

Aston Family said...

She is soooo darling! Love her lil shoes! :) She is such a sweet baby girl!

Steph said...

I see some of you in her now that she is a little older! She is SO cute. My favorite picture is the one of her poking her head up off of your chest, in her little wrap. So cute! And I swear she is smiling in one of those pictures-cuuuuuute. I hope I can meet her before she's too much older!
Hope you are feeling well-you look beautiful!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarah said...

Oh My Gosh! That last picture of her is totally cute!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I can't believe I forgot you live in Mesa! I'm so sad I didn't remember! I definitely would've loved to come see you! How are you and the baby?

Kimmie said...

Lyla is a little doll! I really wanna see her in person! She is super duper cute!

OurFamily said...

She is adorable!! Congrats!