Sunday, October 18, 2009

im going private

So now that im posting pictures of little lyla im going to be going private soon! so give me your email address. Oh and scroll down i have a new post to tide you over. So hurry and give me your email cause i wont be posting pics of lyla till im private!!!!!!

44 comments:

dani said...

danigurl7@gmail.com

aprilaleman said...

apriltodd14@gmail.com

shayne said...

shayne.dickson@gmail.com

Collette said...

collettenoel@msn.com... that was such a cute post about troy! i'm so proud of my brother. and i'm so glad he found such an awesome wifey!

Anonymous said...

brittthornton@yahoo.com

Danica said...

danicanelson1 at gmail

Anthony and Lindsay Dayton said...

lrdayton@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to still see your blog. My email is may_daisie28@hotmail.com

The Brinkerhoff's said...

staceybrinkpink@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

themelvinator@hotmail.com

mel

Harward Family said...

melindaharward@yahoo.com

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

jamiemariesharp@gmail.com

Jason and Kelsey said...

kelsey_claire@hotmail.com

can't wait to see more pics of your little cutie!

JOBI said...

jobi_maleia@yahoo.com

Tarah said...

buttercup_205@hotmail.com

Wheat Family said...

huntersmommy1013@yahoo.com

cat+tadd=sam said...

Add me!
caitlyncox@gmail.com

Heidi Prince said...

hnprince11@yahoo.com

Andrea Lee said...

andreadawnlee@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

joywright@msn.com

Jared Westergard said...

lexkj@yahoo.com. I got your baby announcement it is SO cute! I love it.

Erich and Katie said...

katiekrietemeyer@gmail.com
miss you! lets play!!!

Bybee's said...

rach_bybee@hotmail.com

Jess said...

Put me on your list!!

jessicahills22@gmail.com

Aston Family said...

azqt1804yahoo.com

Eaton Family said...

yes add me in
stacieaton7@yahoo.com

Cara Fish said...

you have mine...you'd better put me on!!!

j2nielsen said...

j2nielsen@gmail.com

Jared and Julie Nielsen

OurFamily said...

diana.goodman9@gmail.com

shreevit2beaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shreevit2beaver said...

So now that you are going private I have to go public and let you know that I check your blog...hehe. I am friends with your sister Kristen. She was my YM leader in CA. I hope it's okay that I still check your blog. reesmiles@msn.com
Thanks,
Amy

shreevit2beaver said...

sorry not YM but YW leader lol

r+s+a laney said...

shereelaney@gmail.com. please please add me.

Lish said...

chefalicia@emcity.net :)

Melissa said...

Don't forget about your favorite red headed best friend....melissawilliams20@gmail.com

Taryn said...

tarynmccook@msn.com

Colby and Hilary said...

hilary_downey@yahoo.com

Nicole DeAnne said...

Here's my email!! nicolethompson111@gmail.com

Tawnya said...

curls_242@hotmail.com :)

The Papavero's said...

megpapavero@hotmail.com

Brynn said...

Congrats on your baby girl- She's adorable! I would love to be added, twister1851 at gmail

KTprice said...

oh my gosh HI!! i found your blog just in time it looks like! congratualtions on your cute little girl!!

krockwood@gmail.com

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

elisabethlynnwilliams@gmail.com

Add me too, please :)

Jill Duncan said...

jillreneeduncan@yahoo.com