Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter family reunion

My whole family celebrated easter the week before and the WHOLE family was there. We hadn't all been together for 2 years! it was so much fun to all be together. It was also Lyla's first easter.

Troy and I have been here in cali since March 30th because Troy is once again working here for the summer. We will be here probably till July. Its been so much fun being here in cali and visiting old and new friends. I forgot how much i love cali, its seriously beautiful here!!!!

All my siblings
Lyla in her cute easter dress

family picture







All the girl grandkids in their matching easter dresses









These two pictures were of lyla and her easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Palmer.










1 comment:

Jayne said...

I always love your new posts. Yes, it was so sad that Lyla got hives, glad she is over it.
glad you are enjoying Cali

we love watching Lyla grow and change!