Monday, September 6, 2010

Lyla's birthday party

We celebrated Lyla's birthday on Aug. 28th. We had troy's family and some friends over. The theme was "Lyla's Sweet Shoppe" we had yummy food and candy and cupcakes. Man was this alot of work, I made the invites (which were lollipops).
Here was the the table with all the goodies!


























Birthday girl!













wondering what the heck this thing is
Yay!!! this stuff is yummy








She was so cute eating the cake, she didnt know what to think in the beg. but after a bit she got the hang of it. She even was putting it in her ear! she definitely got a bath after this! She got so many cute things from everyone and had such a fun time!!















5 comments:

Kristen said...

AWWWWW LOVE it!!!! so cute! your lookin skinny Candice!!!

mydeserthome said...

she is so cute!

Julie said...

The party was so cute!! I wish we got a picture together! Oh well another time!

Tarah said...

Oh the party looked so cute! I wish I could have made it. Lets get together soon! PS you look great!

Heather said...

What a cute party! You did a great job. Happy birthday Lyla!