Lyla will 15 months in 5 days and as of late here are some new things she has picked up
blows kisses
when she sees a train she says "choo choo"
climbs on the kitchen table and all the way up her tall high chair and sits in it
knows where her mouth, ears, eyes, and nose are and can say eyes and nose
know how to do "all done" in sign language
when i say she has a stinky diaper she waves her hand over her nose
likes to jump and especially on the bed
when she wants something she says excitingly "be bop be bop!"
when food is too hot she says "ah ah" aka hot hot
she now gives most of her kisses with her lips puckered
and she can throw little tantrums (is she 2 yet?)
shes so cute, a handful but cute. We love her!
2 days ago
4 comments:
I just love that little girl! She is so adorable! Seriously can't wait to baby-sit her so I can play with her more!
she's full of life. I hope she stays that way forever.
she's a sweetheart
Lyla is so cute! Hope u guys are having a fun break.
She also has the best 15 month old lion roar I've ever heard. :)
Post a Comment