
My dad is the best dad in the world! He is the best example to me and to so many people. He is also the smartest person I know. I can ask him any question about anything and he always seems to know it. Me and Troy always call my dad when we need advice. I love my dad soooo much!

Lyla is THE luckiest little girl to have Troy as her Dad. I am truely blessed to have a family with this man. He not only loves being a dad and loves playing with her, but he also is sooo willing to ALWAYS help me when I need it. Lyla still doesnt sleep through the night and he always offers to either help me with her or even take her so I can get some rest. I am so grateful for his example, his hard work and dedication to being such a wonderful dad. Troy reminds me so much of my dad and I love that. Thank you Troy for ALL you do for us, we both are soooo lucky to have you in our lives.

Lyla LOVES her Dad. When Troy comes home from school we wait at the window until she sees his car and she screams DADDY! and she runs outside to greet him.

2 comments:
how sweet candice!
yes, Lyla and you are two lucky girls.
When was that last time I said you looked awesome? Because you do.
Post a Comment