I havent blogged in so long so I cant really remember what happend in September. But I found this cute picuter of Tessa and Lyla taken in Sept. Tessa put her arm around Lyla all on her own. They were watching a movie together. So cute!
We celebrated Troys 29th birthday by going to Texas Road house. We got the hookups there getting free drinks and a dessert since our friend Kaylee works there :) I cant believe hes almost 30!! thats soooooooo old to me. Hes like almost 40!
During Labor day weekend we celebrated my parents 40th anniversary! My parents took all of us kids and spouses to the Buttes hotel in Tempe. We each got our own room! ( how nice of our parents to do that for us on THEIR anniversary. We had the best time. We went out to dinner Friday night and then we all went night swimming. It was THE nicest pool I had ever been to. We always have to much fun together!
Troy is teasing my dad for always wearing his trunks so high upSat. morning we went to Last Chance and all of us scored some great stuff
Later that day we all went to do sealings at the Temple. What was so cool is We eneded up in the same exact room my parents got sealed in 40 years earlier. It was so special to to with everyone in the temple (we missed carolee and jeff :(
Afterwards we ate at Monty's steakhouse in Tempe. That place has sentimental value to my mom. The owner of Monty's way back when knew my mom's dad. When my mom was a little girl and her family went to eat there they would always get special treatment. We went swimming again that night. Then Sunday we went to church together and everyone who lived in cali headed home. It was such a special and fun trip for everyone. It was the first time Troy and I spent the night away from Lyla. I have to admit that in the months leading up to it I would get such anxiety knowing I was going to leave her. It was worth it though and we had such a blast. Thank you mom and dad!
1 comment:
Lyla is so tall!!! Also, if it makes you feel any better, I had anxiety leaving Peyton when we went to San Fran. But, it was totally worth it! :)
Post a Comment