Saturday, May 5, 2012

March.....


On March 6th we went with our friends Katie and Erich to see the musical Wicked, I really enjoyed it alot but it was a little too long and Im good with seeing it only one time :)
 Every year at Troy's school they do a charity called cuts for kids and they have lots of fun things to do!

 Lyla was having the time of her life with all that junk food and sliding. Also you notice that purple bump on Lyla's head?? she fell at church and hit it on the edge of the window, we took her to urgent care and they put glue on it.
 Here I am at 11 weeks, the only pic I've taken so far and Im almost 18 weeks now, I need to get on it!
 Heres a picture of some of my good friends out at cheesecake factory celebrating my birthday. Also that day Troy got a sweet deal on a one hour massage and one hour facial for me. That was the best!!!
The next day we got to go eat at my favorite place, Le Chalet. I really had a great birthday!

No comments: