Saturday, December 28, 2013

January 2013

As I am almost a year behind and I cant remember everything I am just going to post the whole month in pictures
Jackson was 3 months


This is how Jackson sleeps every nap (he did till he was almost 8 months!)



 During sacrament meeting Lyla doesn't know how to sit still so Troy walks around with her.
She was teaching a lesson for Troy.
 That one time when the neighbor kid cut lyla's hair.....cant you tell?? But Jackson was so happy
 While I was in cali for my cousins funeral Lyla and Troy went to a car show
 And he put this tent up for them to sleep together, what an awesome dad, she loved it
 While I was in Cali
 this is what we do best



 poor Lyla, This was her at urgent care. She was rolling down a hill and did something to her arm. We thought she broke it because she would scream every time she moved it. It ended up being nursemaids elbow thankfully. This picture was when she fell asleep from crying so much and right before they took xrays
 first time in his little toy
 Lyla wanted to be a baby too
 I love his little hands
 He sure loves his Daddy


No comments: