Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 2013

Lyla wanted to sleep with her butterfly mask :)
 celebrating our 8th anniversary. We went to an italian restaurant and after ate some yummy cupcakes. Troy gave me the biggest surprise by giving me a beautiful ring with my birthstone. It was for our anniversary/ push present. I was truly shocked. A long time ago I was trying on rings at a ring store just for fun and I loved this one that I tried on. The jeweler wrote it down for me and I showed Troy just for fun. Well fast forward months later and he went and got that ring for me. He is so sweet and I never expected him to do that!

 The month of August we stayed with my sister Kristen for a few weeks while Troy did his audition rotation at Riverside county hospital. (little did we know this is where he matched)
 Having fun at Ryan and Taryns house
 Lyla wanted to sleep in her Lion outfit that would fit a 2 yr old
 having fun with one of my great friends Robynne
 Jackson found a crown
 She was so happy that grandma found this at a garage sale (that was intended for jackson)
 making funny faces

 This kid would not sit still for his pictures
 having so much fun with her cousins
 At rock sugar with all the siblings
 Lyla turned 4! we had a family birthday party at kristens house


 Most of the family was able to come

 mom loving her princess hat

 Lyla's most favorite thing swimming with her daddy
 This is what she picked out :)


 Grandma got her some pink hair.....she was in love with it
 This is Lyla to a tee.
 Troy took Lyla out for ice cream on her actual birthday.
Lyla is such a sweet and loving girl, when she wants to be. She is such an independant, spunky, sassy, full of energy, challenging, super creative, hard but worth it little girl. We love our Lyla
 Jackson found a ball


 This is how we roll at costco

No comments: