Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i've been tagged, 4-6 random things about me......

1. If you know me you know that i eat with my fingers all the time, (it taste better that way) and i pick at my food all the time. If theres a piece of chicken thats to big or just looks funny to me i wont eat it. When me and troy get chinese food and we get orange chicken i trade my big pieces of chicken for his small pieces cause i like to eat it with one bite or it will grose me out!



2. im such a light sleeper I HAVE to have a fun on to sleep. The louder the fan the better! seriously i have the best husband because he puts up with my bad sleeping, If hes breathing too loud i wake him up so he'll move and he never complains!



3. I really like food, i think a little too much. I also like cooking, not so much baking but i do love cooking. Its funny cause i never ever cooked growing up until i got married thats when i really started too.



4. I love my sleep, i may like sleep more than food which is alot haha. When i dont have to wake up for work i will sleep in till 12 (although i do go to bed at like 1 or 2 crazy i know i hate my sleeping schedule) and i love taking sunday naps me and troy will serioulsy sleep for like 4 hours every sunday.



5. I used to be in love with hercules (kevin sorbo) and i wanted to be xena warrior princess. I even named my pet rat xena and i studied greek mythology and new all the gods and godesses, it think i was a little obsessed haha.



so i cant think of other things although im sure troy can make a whole list of weird things about me haha. Dont judge me

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love how you ended this with, "don't judge me" hahaha that's funny!
I didn't know you didn't like "big" pieces of chicken, that's funny too!
But yes I knew you loved sleep, and food. Me too.. but I never get good sleep anymore. I think I'm getting used to it now though...your body adapts :) see look what you have to look forward to!
Love ya!

Nicole DeAnne said...

Truly RANDOM FACTS! too bad 4 of those really counted as 2 they were pretty much all about food & sleep! Oh yes.. I do love you Canders! I think I could name about 10 random facts about you! Oh & I love Hercules!!!

Jayne said...

I always love your posts they make me laugh, I think you got the food and sleep thing from me, however I DO NOT eat with my fingers, where did you get that one?

you keep all of us smilin

VOTE YES on PROP 8

Jared Westergard said...

Ha ha you are so funny! You are one weird bird, but that is why I love you so much! When are we going to hang out again we sure miss you guys!

Lish said...

I totally remember your Hercules phase. I would laugh so hard every time you wanted to watch that dumb show. Haha good times.

Steph said...

Candice!! I miss you, and I am so behind on your blog. "Don't judge me"..I love it. You're hilarious. Oh, and i do the same thing with orange chicken.