so funny! she definitly loosens up after she gets going for a while. I lost your number again. no, my phone lost it. can you email it to me. I need your address as well, and soon please. andreadawnlee@hotmail.com
HILARIOUS! I LOVE Bridget! Seriously! I call her "Turbo" for a reason! I was laughing so hard, I had to cover my mouth because everyone else is still sleeping! Ha!
8 comments:
that is just the best! so cute,
I"m amazed she let you tape herself.
she is such a cutie, so glad to have that on record!
I miss her!
so funny! she definitly loosens up after she gets going for a while. I lost your number again. no, my phone lost it. can you email it to me. I need your address as well, and soon please. andreadawnlee@hotmail.com
I love it!! She cracks me up:)
Michael loves to watch this video. After we watched it once, he kept on saying, "again again!" She is super cute!
Ryan and I had fun watching that video. You know you're her favorite aunt :)
HILARIOUS! I LOVE Bridget! Seriously! I call her "Turbo" for a reason! I was laughing so hard, I had to cover my mouth because everyone else is still sleeping! Ha!
She is so cute! Love it!
That was super cute. Was she singing a real song? I couldn't name it, but I loved it.
Post a Comment