Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!

Heres me and Troy at his parents house for Thanksgiving. We spent the majority of the weekend with his family because we alternate holidays between the two families and this was with the Palmers this year. We spent it with his immediate family, and with lots of yummy food! Heres our niece Rory, shes sooo cute!
Troy holding Mason, I think Troy wants one!!


Here we are at the Palmers on friday making ginger bread houses



Our cute house, Troy did the Chimney, hes so creative



Then on sat. was spent with my family (mostly my extended family) we went to the temple together and after went to my cousin Becky's house and had pizza, hung out and played games





Heres some of the girl cousins















Last but not least, this is me performing the dance in Beyonce's video "all the single ladies" for everyone. You ask why i was doing that??? well we play a game called "make me laugh". Someone stands up and tries to do whatever they can to make everyone laugh but everyone watching isnt allowed to laugh or show teeth or they will have to be the next person up. So this was my thing to make people laugh.

All in all we had a great thanksgiving spent with all our families and had such a fun time.







13 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice :)

jacque and dustin said...

Candice,
Your thanksgiving looked fab. I check your blog pretty regularily and miss you. I'm sorry that I haven't written at all. Things are going well here. I'm teaching at a school in London and keep busy with life. We have gone and done a couple of things in England and are planning a trip to Paris in February. Write soon. jacque
p.s. our blog is
e4ellenberger.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

I so DO NOT believe you about the stage fright thing.

Bethany and Cameron said...

Love the dancing pic! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! Hey, would you do me a favor and email me your address at bethanycomerford@yahoo.com? Thank you!

Carolee said...

Have Troy do a video of your dance and post it on youtube or on your blog so we can all see it!!

Erich and Katie said...

Hey! Well erich is in AZ. I am not yet! Just have to finish up a couple weeks left of school,but when I do get there we need to hang out for sure!

Jared Westergard said...

Looks like you had fun! We need to get together soon. What are you guys doing this weekend?

Todd Family said...

hahaha...i hope you were doing my favorite part in that video!!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hey, Candice! I found your blog cause your mom said in an email that she had a blog and I saw the link to yours. Fun! Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Too bad we didn't see you at the usual pie in the park thing :) We have a blog, but it's private so email me at riggsfam @ gmail . com and I'll invite you to see it. :)

Amy said...

Hey Candice...I found your blog!

Rusty and Jacquie said...

Candice...I found you!! How have you been? what have you been up to???

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! So good to see you at dinner! I am so excited that you are going to have a little baby! I'll start a blog soon and then we can keep in touch! Love you! Sharla

Steph said...

Oh no. You aren't really bustin' a move in your stilleto's in this picture, are you? You friggin' kill me! Hilarious friend.