Sunday, March 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

For my 23rd Birthday Troy planned for us to go to California for the weekend. On Friday night we went to a yummy italian place called Roman Cucina. A few friends and my family came. It was so fun to get together with all of them and I also got some cute b-day gifts!!!
Troy bought me 2 really cute shirts from forever 21for my bday and he kept in mind that I'll be growing bigger. He did such a good job i love the shirts and he also got me some earings.

here's me my mom and sister kristen
my friends kristen and nicole
here's the group
me and nicole


when it's your birthday at disneyland they treat you very well, especially when they have you wear a button saying it's your bday

me and troy like making the ugliest faces ever. This is us while we were eating dinner

yes i get a wheelchair when i go to disneyland. My back and feet kill!!! after a while. yes I know I'm a grandma! dont judge
worst pic but this was us on the tea cups spinning soooo fast. we felt sick after!
it's a small world ride

on march 7th we went to the Jimmy Eat World concert. It was a lot of fun and troy was just in heaven, it's his fav. band ever. They play sooo good live


6 comments:

Nicklepickle said...

What a good hubby! Treating you SO special! It was SO good to see you guys. Happy Birthday! Oh and i look SO ugly-ness in the photo of you & I! hahah!
Cant wait to see you again and to hear if its a boy or a girl!
YAyYY!

Tarah said...

Happy late birthday!! Looks like you had a great time!

Kimmie said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE your "ugly face" pictures, and I'm not even sure how Troy made that face! Where did his eyeballs go?

Carolee said...

So fun!! I love that you guys like to make ugly faces, I will join you in that in a few weeks!!c

Harward Family said...

Oh my goodness I found your blog from a friend of mine!! This is Melinda I don't know if you remember me or not but we went to Dallas Roberts together!! How are you?!

Jayne said...

great post. you always do a good job.
we had a fun time with you and looking forward to easter.

and TOMORROW