Here is the ultrasound where Troy and I found out that we are having a baby GIRL!!! We are planning on naming her Lyla Jayne Palmer. Sorry this is such a long video, we wanted to get everything
congratulations!!! that is so exciting to be having a baby, and a girl makes it even better! (only because of the cute clothes, I LOVE my little boy :) I love her name. I plan to use Jayne someday too. Its one of my favorites. when I was in high school I picked out the name "Emma Jayne" for my first girl but its hard when I have a spouse and we cant agree on names.
Hi Candice, I came across your blog through Kristen's. We went to high school together, but I don't think we ever had any classes together! Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats to you and your husband. I'm sure you'll have a beautiful little girl! What an exciting time for the both of you.
I knew it! Seriously, I know about 10 people who are pregnant and they are all having girls. it really is a girl year! I only have one friend who is having a boy this year! Congrats! That's so awesome!
YEAH its a girl! I am so excited for you! I cant believe that I missed the news at the games. I even heard that Jade brought the baby...........TOTALLY JEALOUS!! Hope all is well and that you are still feeling great.
Congrats on the baby girl on the way! It's nice to finally meet you, even if it is by way of blog:) I've seen you and your husband at church but haven't gotten close enough to introduce myself...maybe one of these days.
18 comments:
Yea!!! So exciting. I already have a dress for her!!
Congrats! We're having a girl, too! What hospital are delivering at? Maybe we'll be at the same one!
Yay!!! You guys will have the cutest little girl.
Hooray!!! That name is so beautiful.. Good work :) She's going to be a doll! Can't wait to meet her.
congratulations!!! that is so exciting to be having a baby, and a girl makes it even better! (only because of the cute clothes, I LOVE my little boy :) I love her name. I plan to use Jayne someday too. Its one of my favorites. when I was in high school I picked out the name "Emma Jayne" for my first girl but its hard when I have a spouse and we cant agree on names.
I watched the whole thing! I love your baby girl!
Hi Candice, I came across your blog through Kristen's. We went to high school together, but I don't think we ever had any classes together! Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats to you and your husband. I'm sure you'll have a beautiful little girl! What an exciting time for the both of you.
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I love the name too! Can't wait to meet her!
I am so excited for you! You need to post some prego pictures of you!
I knew it! Seriously, I know about 10 people who are pregnant and they are all having girls. it really is a girl year! I only have one friend who is having a boy this year! Congrats! That's so awesome!
That was fun to watch! It's always such a relief to hear that all looks well.
By the way, didnt know you get a wheelchair when you go to Disneyland? Does that mean you get to cut in front of all the lines too?
I am SOOOOO excited for Lyla YAY!
Congrats! That is SO exciting! I LOVE the name...so cute.
What your PREGO? So excited for you!!!!
YEAH its a girl! I am so excited for you! I cant believe that I missed the news at the games. I even heard that Jade brought the baby...........TOTALLY JEALOUS!! Hope all is well and that you are still feeling great.
Congrats on the baby girl on the way! It's nice to finally meet you, even if it is by way of blog:) I've seen you and your husband at church but haven't gotten close enough to introduce myself...maybe one of these days.
i'm sooo excited for you guys! her name is beautiful!
I am SO behind. I am so happy for you guys! I hope she has red hair. :) I love Lyla, that is just adorable!!
Post a Comment