2 days ago
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I havent posted in a while and i have tons of pics to post but dont feel like doing that right now. I went to my doc appt yesterday and im a few days away from being 6 months!! can you believe that! Even though i feel so fat and not cute i was pretty excited that i've only gained 12 pounds so far, hopefully i wont gain a ton in the last few months! I have to give a shout out to my hubby who while im sitting here not feeling good hes grocery shopping and when i came home today from nannying he was picking up the house. He really has been so good to me and i appreciate it soooo much!!! I dont know what i would do without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You really do have a great hubby! Woo hoo--6 months!!
wow, i bet you are soooo pregnant now. Thats when I always felt the cutest, before I get huge. Post some pictures of yourself!!! I want to see what you look like pregnant. (thats so crazy.)
Helpful Hubbies are the best! I don't know what I'd do without mine being so helpful with this pregnancy as well...I can't wait to see your bump!
Hey I need your address is it cara's old one??
Post a Comment