Thursday, February 3, 2011

Month of November

Checking daddy's heart angry for whatever reason haha
she loves putting those ear muffs on



Her first pig-tail
On a Sunday afternoon we decided to go feed the ducks, she LOVES the ducks. If we let her she would just go right in the pond with them





One of her favorite things is this carousel at the mall. We have to do it a few times while we're there even though it costs a whole dollar and it goes for like 30 seconds! But its worth it when you see that little smile of hers :)



Troy had 2 weeks off for thanksgiving break and man was it soooooo nice to have him around. He was such great help to me and Lyla just loved being with her daddy!! On one of those days we went to the zoo (which we got for free at the library). It was pretty cold that day but Lyla still had a blast, especially on the carousel as you can see the look on her face. Afterwards we went to get some pizza. It was such a fun day!


















Having fun with Dad one morning
During Thanksgiving we spent it with the Palmer family. They had lots of fun activities planned for the week.
These pictures taken thanksgiving day at the Palmers




I have to admit I missed not seeing my family during the Thanksgiving holiday but we still had a great time with Troy's family and Lyla loved seeing and playing with her cousins! I espcially loved Thanksgiving because we had troy for 2 whole weeks and that was the most thing I was sooo greatful for!



















5 comments:

Collette said...

what a cutie pie! so HAPPY! i love it. can't wait to see you next week and hopefully some more this summer!! woohoo!

Julie said...

I love how excited she gets for the carousel! So so cute!

Bladh Familia said...

u look so great and i love your little family candice! miss ya

jennyandskyler said...

Love the new post! Lyla kills me in those ear muffs! Also you look AmaZinG in picture at the Temple, you always look so pretty though! Thanks for the update!

Melissa said...

Glad I found your blog again! You are so gorgeous Candice, I love your family pics at the temple. And I didn't know you knew Skyler & Jenny? Small world - I went to school with Skyler & Jenny is my sis-in-law's friend. Hope to see you again soon!