Sunday, November 18, 2012

First day of preschool

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
First day of preschool. Lyla was sooo angry I put on that outfit and the an ungly one she wanted. It was a whole ordeal, but I wanted her to be cute at least for the first day of school.

 she would not smile in any of the pictures, but she sure did have fun at school.
She does pretty good in school, she plays well with others but she does have a hard time listening. Although the other day the teacher told me she has been better at sitting and she does well with her crafts. She loves preschool.

 I had to potty train her before she started which was the worst 3 weeks of my life! Lyla would not go poo in the toilet for the longest time! she would always go in her pants and one day even did a nice log in our cabinet with all our pots and pans. But after the 3 weeks she has done great. She still has accidents, and as of late she likes to hold her pee in! But I am very proud of her for getting the hang of it eventually and she hasnt had an accident at school :)

No comments: