Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lyla turns 3!


 
 
 
 
 
Aug. 20th Lyla turned 3 years old. Her actual birthday was on a monday and Troy was out of town doing his rotation in Cottonwood, so Grandma and Grandpa took us out to Red Robin for dinner then took Lyla to the Disney store to pick out a princess dress. Then we got some cupcakes for dessert.
 
 
 


 We celebrated Lyla's birthday the next weekend at Grandma Palmers house. We did a carnival theme since Terri had everything for it. Terri did all the decorating, she definetely went all out!

 some of my girlfriends who came
 they all loved playing in the baloons

 my nieces did face painting for the kids, they did such a great job and the kids just loved it!

 Heres the group

Where do I even start with Lyla, she can be very sweet, saying I love you and giving us hugs and kisses. She plays really well with other kids, especially older kids. She is very funny and makes me and Troy laugh all the time. She is very very outgoing and will hold a conversation with anyone. She has such an imagination, she has two pretend dogs that she walks. They are pink and purple. She always has to wear lipgloss and she carries a few of them with her in her purse. She is very sweet with babies and especially Jackson, she loves him and always wants to give him a binky or help with his bottle. Lyla also has been a challenge for me, she is VERY strong willed and will fight me on everything. She still will throw many tantrums a day which we have resorted in changing the lock to the outside :) She also will talk back now I already feel like she is a teenager. I love her but she truly is the hardest kid ever. She NEVER listens to me and does the very opposite I tell her. For example I say to her, "Lyla lets hurry we're late" she says, "no I go slow" and she goes as slow as possible. There you have it, miss lyla in a nut shell. We love her.

No comments: