Saturday, December 28, 2013

February 2013

Oh the joys of kids getting sick. I think Lyla had a cough from like oct-march
 We went to see Brian Reagan, it was the first time I left Jackson for more than a couple hours with someone other than Troy. Now that's a big deal. We had a lot of fun!
 Lyla loves putting on my lipstick
 yes she has the biggest mouth alive
 I told her to pose
 We made some yummy treats since she had to miss preschool for being sick

 This is what I look like everyday hahaha life of a mom to a new baby
 she LOVES riding her bike
 so sweet!
 even sweeter, he sometimes will do her hair for fun
 Troy went with Lyla to her preschool field trip to the zoo





 wearing sisters hat
 loves his bath time
 loves when daddy is home
 dressing up at its finest

1 comment:

aprilaleman said...

she really does have the world's biggest mouth. That is so funny!