Saturday, October 25, 2008

Heres me and troy carving our pumpkins. We got invited to our friend Tarah and Scotts house for pumpkin carving and we had some yummy treats, then we watched The Burbs.





Oh no! the pumkin got Troys arm!!!!!


Me and Tarah









Mine is the left and Troy's the right



Me and Troy went to the fair last week to go see Weezer in concert. It was soooo much fun!!!!










5 comments:

Jayne said...

those pumpkin pictures are great, I forgot how much troy likes to do pumpkins!
you guys have a great life!

love you both

Carolee said...

Pretty good on the pumpkin carving. When I try to carve pumpkins it looks like my kids did it so I just pretend they did:)

Erich and Katie said...

Candice!!! How are you guys?? We are moving home soon!!! Erich on Nov 23rd then I will move on DEC 13th!! can't wait to see you guys. Looks for a house for us when you are out and about!!

Celeste and Devyn said...

Hey! how are ya?

How fun! aaah we wanted to go to weezer so bad, but couldn't make it!

Sweet Notations said...

Candice, Hey glad you liked my bracelets!!! But I was looking at your blog amd saw you know Tarah and Scott. Tarah is my husbands cousins daughter. Small Small World!! Tarah is one of the most gorgeous people I have ever met!
Mindy