Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IM SCARED

So today i called the dr. to get my results from my pee test. The nurse told me that i had some protein in my urine. I also asked her if she could let the dr. know that troy is starting school on monday and maybe he can check the hospital if they have openings to get induced on the weekend. Anyway i get a phone call a few hours later and it was the nurse saying that she talked to the dr. and he said i can get induced tomorrow at 3pm! what in the world??? i asked her tons of questions of course and basically he went over my charts and feels like it would be best. The baby is getting big, i had protein in my urine and my blood pressure is still kinda high. So im getting induced tomorrow and sad thing to say im not excited at all. I feel bad feeling that way i just am scared and the anticipation is the worst. I wish my water would just break and i wouldnt have time to think about it. So there ya go next time i write in my blog i'll have a little baby! wish me luck and hopefully i'll be able to say i had her naturally and that shes like 7 pounds instead of 10 :)

7 comments:

The Crazy Holdens said...

Don't be worried. You are doing what is best for you and ypur growing family. If thing are not going well for you the best thing is to have the baby, it's best for you and the baby. I know you and the baby will be fine. I have been there several times the nurses are great and will talk you though everything. We will pray for you and get a blessing those help alot. Good luck!

Jim and Brooke said...

Just remember that women birth babies everyday. You will do great! Try your best to think of the end result and this is the way it comes. It is only one day and then you have forever to spend with your sweet little one!
I wish you the best!

Jason and Kelsey said...

you will do great! i was induced with kamryn and it was a great experience...5 hours start to finish. try to relax during labor, and not worry about how bad it MIGHT hurt. it doesn't feel GOOD, but you'll definitely survive. i can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! it will be so worth it when she's here! good luck!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Good luck, Candice! I agree that it is scarier knowing when you're going to have the baby than just letting it happen on its own. I was induced with our baby a couple weeks ago and it all went well.

Kristina and Marcel said...

We will keep you in our prayers that all goes well!!! It's such an amazing time in your life... no labor and delivery is perfect. I remember feeling a lot of pressure around me that things should go a certain way and it just doesn't but it is still special and unique to you! I can't wait to see pictures and here all about your birthing experience!!! Giving birth, after the epidural of course was seriously my favorite!!!!

Todd Family said...

Ah!!! I am so excited for you Candice! Seriously! I agree with Jim and Brooke...just remember how many women have babies and no one is as strong as you! Just remember that it may hurt for a bit but then that will all go away as soon as you have her in your arms! (i know...how could i know, i don't have kids!) Actually...i think you already had her...so i am excited to see the pics! yay! congrats!

Bybee's said...

oh my gosh!! i just realized that this was like a week ago!!!! i can't believe you have a baby! i'm going to call you right now!