I havent written in my journal at all about my pregnancy and this is so much easier to just type it out.
had my miscarraige on oct. 30th and didnt have a period in between and found out i was pregnant again dec. 10th 2008.
had my first ultra sound by my sister joy telling me i was not even 6 weeks yet (i thought i was further along)
went to my real dr. appt at 8 weeks and saw our little gummy bear (thats what she looked like)
I started throwing up at 5.5 weeks and it lasted i think until about 14 or 15 weeks. I would be ok in the morning but throw up sometimes during lunch and ALWAYS my dinner, i felt sick always at night.
I still throw up occasionally because i'll eat too much and make myself sick
I had only gained 12 pounds when i was almost 6 months (thought cool i'll only gain like 25 30 pounds)
so far i've gained 41 pounds!
In 2 months i had gained 15 pounds, then for 2 weeks (while we were moving) i didnt gain anything, then a week after that i gained 5 more pounds (the dr. looked at my feet and said i think its just all water weight) then a week after that 3 more pounds! when will it end
My feet started getting swollen in the middle of June and they've just gotten worse by the day, they are freakin huge. And 2 weeks ago is when i started to get swollen in my hands, eyelids, and face, mostly chin :(
the first time i felt the baby move was at 16 weeks
Troy felt the baby move i think when i was either 20 or 22 weeks cant remember
Troy is so cute, all during my pregnancy he has been making sure i eat, he thinks if i havent eatin for a while the baby is starving so he goes in the kitchen and makes me something. He always makes sure i eat my breakfast too.
Troy loves it when he feels the baby, he says when he feels her he feels he has a connection with her
When troy is tired he says he doesnt want to have a baby right now, when hes well rested he gets really excited
I got super big super fast! so basically i've been uncomfortable for a long time. And for a while her head was really far down that my crotch would hurt all the time!
surprisingly my back from my back surgery hasnt hurt me all that much its been great!
we both wanted to have a girl first and thought she was and was soooo excited when we found out. Troy really wanted a girl! i think thats so cute
I didnt have any stretch marks on my belly until about 7 months got a little tiny one and the next week had full blown lovely stretchmarks, i've only cried about them like 2 or 3 times.
Troy has been the best rubbing my feet up to 3 times a day! hes so good to me
It seems to me that she has been pretty calm in my stomache, she has only kicked me where it scared me just a couple times but other than that shes pretty gentle and lately i've felt her move the most now than anytime during my pregnancy. I feel her foot on my right side sticking out all the time.
she gets the hiccups like twice a day and some may think its cute but man it annoys the heck out of me, especially when im trying to sleep! thats when she likes to do it most
well thats all i can think of. Pregnancy is been a wonderful thing, yes it can be very very uncomfortable, some days i think it hasnt been that bad and other days well i think the opposite. But i am so excited for her to come and see what shes going to look like! I feel very very blessed to have the opportunity to experience all of this
2 days ago
5 comments:
that was a great post Candice,
You'll be glad you wrote your memories because unfortuantely we forget them too soon.
you'll need to write the on your delivery date too
I am laughing about "the crotch part"
I haven't been updating my journal either about my pregnancy! I can't believe you only have a week left and then you get to hold baby Lyla in your arms - how exciting! Let us know how your next check up goes:)
great list Candice! fun that you wrote it out...you will be glad you did. the only thing you forgot was to post a picture! I want to see your swollen feet (and eyelids :)
Ooh, it's getting so close! I'm excited for you guys!!!
Good idea...I need to do the same. But maybe I'll leave out the word "crotch." You make me laugh. :)
Post a Comment