Saturday, November 10, 2012

cute/funny things Lyla said.....

We went to my niece's baptism and I told Lyla that Bridget was getting baptized and it was her special day. Lyla kept saying "I want to get baptized!" I kept saying you will when you are 8. Then when bridget went in the water and got dunked all the way Lyla said out loud "I dont want to get baptized!" Everyone started to laugh

The other night Troy came to me from putting Lyla down for bed and he had a smile on his face, he told me as he was putting Lyla into her bed she said, "dad, you're my best friend".

While Troy was driving with Lyla she told him that she needed a chrysalis. Troy said, "you don't need a chrysalis, you don't even know what a chrysalis is." Then Lyla answered back, "Yes, huh, a chrysalis is where a butterfly comes from!" I have no idea how she new that, she even pronounced it right!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Little smarty pants!