Im so sad that I didnt write down stuff to remember him at 2 months and all the little things about him at 2 months but I'll try and remember
by 2 months his colic had started to subside and he was alot happier. I was still nursing and pumping and bottle feeding. He is starting to smile alot and be a little more active. Lyla is a good little helper with him and he is really starting to recognize her and smile when she comes around. He is a big mama's boy and I swear everytime I would leave to go workout he would just cry and cry. He wasnt a big fan of Troys and really only wanted me. Everytime I would sneak out to go to the store or workout, it never failed that he would wake up from his nap no matter how long he had been sleeping he would wake up when I left, its like he knew it was so weird! His sleeping is still not good and he always ends up in bed with me the enire night till morning. He really is such a sweet baby, we love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment