2 days ago
Sunday, February 24, 2013
4 months
This little guy is the happiest boy, he will smile at anyone! He squeals and is happy all the time. He is SUPER wiggley and it doesnt stop him from wiggling even when nursing which can be very hard. I like when he is sleepy thats the time I enjoy nursing him because he is calm and likes to rub the outside of his hand on my chest or sticks his pinky up.
He is rolling over and is all over the place when we put him on the ground.
He drools a ton!
loves his hands and puts everything in his mouth
loves his daddy now and Troy is able to watch him and most of the time he does pretty good for him
Lyla is a great help, she will get on the floor with him and play with him when I need her to
He loves his excersaucer!!!
Is really good at grabbing at things
while feeding him his bottle he runs his hand through his hair
He sleeps great during the day most of the time but of course when it comes to going to bed for the night it takes hours for me to get him to sleep. Well he actually is a sleep, it just takes so long for me to be able to put him in his bed without him waking up. Once he wakes up again he of course comes in bed with me again because Im too tired to do that whole process again.
He really is such a good sweet little boy and I just love the way he looks at me. I love him sooo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment