Saturday, February 9, 2013

November happenings...

 
For some reason the blog uploaded the pictures out of order so bare with me.
I guess I'll start with the end of November. Troy blessed Jackson with the most beautiful blessing and my parents were able to come to be a part of it. We blessed him on Nov. 18th. We had everyone over afterwards for some dinner and had a fun time visiting.
 

 Jacksons great Grandma


 The grandpas (the guys who participated in the circle)

 daddy getting him dressed
 soooo handsome, His grandma palmer made his blessing outfit

 now on to the not so fun thing that happened in november. Lyla was over at her friends house across the street and I hear a knock at the door with Lyla and the friends mom. She pointed out her daughter had CUT Lyla's hair. I just had my mouth open and kept saying "oh my gosh" The mom felt so bad and kept saying sorry. I just said I have to shut the door now and I just bawled my eyes out! I cut her hair and made it alot better but of course was and still so sad about it. I think she looks like a 40 yr old with her new cut. (when its not done)

 Heres the mr. lookin so cute
 Lyla had her friends helmet for the longest time and she loved wearing it


 
I didnt get any pictures of Thanksgiving but we spent it with the Palmers this year and had a great time.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Great POsts Candice, It's fun to look back and remember everything, you'll be so glad you did.

so sorry it's so tough at first when you have a new baby.